Home page / Our projects : news and (...) / July 2011 - Signing of a cooperation agreement between France and China in (...)
July 2011 - Signing of a cooperation agreement between France and China in the field of integrated water resources management for the pilot basin Hai River and its subbasins
Published December 2011
Access to water has become a major concern in China. It does in fact only 7% of water resources of the planet for one fifth of the world.
The location of these resources is also uneven: abundant in the south, it is lacking in the West and the North. Finally, the water quality is threatened by pollution from industrial discharges, urban and agricultural.
In the same section
- Happy new year !
- IOW: Spreading the word about OGC standards in the (...)
- A new leaflet presents the the IOW’s activities
- France-Albania: IOWater and SAUR on a project of water (...)
- Jean François Donzier expressed himself in the context (...)
- Brazil - Presentation of the management plan for the (...)
- July 2011 - Signing of a cooperation agreement between (...)
- Calculate your water consumption
- Discover the French National Water Training Center: (...)
- The IOW International News n°21 are published
- CNFME renewed its Aquaplus label
- France : Governance of water supply and sanitation (...)
- Capacity building for better water management
- The catalogue of training courses on "Water" 2011... (...)
- Training program 2011 for industry